Thursday, November 24, 2011

a Birthday Wish

All these days I was really ignorant about birthdays. Anyone celebrating birthdays, I see tonnes of wallposts I wondered whats the point in really wishing for birthdays, my questions like, Do you really know what I'm going through? Do you really care about my birthday?Would you be there to help if I actually was in need?
I would admit my foolishness in such a perception.
I appreciate all the people who make it a conscious effort to wish someone on their birthday.

Its true we all have our own dreams and expections from one day in a year which is really special to us. But what if on the same special day if we are left ALONE.... With no one to talk or no one to give us attention?? That would be the most pathetic day of our lives.

Birthdays are much awaited by most people. We need to give them as much attention and care that we can. We never know what a person is going through on their special day.
So get in touch with them, buy a gift, sing a song, share some good words, spend some good time. I believe we would make difference for them.

After all, everyone has problems we need to support our brothers and sisters in need.

And an obvious ending to my writing... Thus making the world a better place to live in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment